How can I reserve a table?
1. Select the tour of your interest from the “Prenotazione/Reservation” drop-down.
2. Click on the type of table you are interested in, for example “For 2 people”.
3. Click on “Continua”.
4. Select the day and time you are interested in from the existing shifts.
5. Click on “Continua”.
6. Enter Name, Surname, Email and Telephone number, in case of urgent communications we will know how to notify you.
7. Click on “Conferma”
8. At the end click on “Terminato”
Punctuality is essential for proper compliance with the dedicated time slots. Delays do not guarantee a reserved table and will be managed by our staff based on the turnout of the venue upon arrival.
Didn’t you find a place at Nannarella’s
Know that there are also places by Otello (CLICK HERE)!
In this section you will find answers to frequently asked questions before booking a table at Nannarella
“When fifty is over,
maximum attention is warned,
light at dinner, nothing at breakfast
and the eighties are almost insured.
But today that if the day survives,
who respects her more admonition?
It’s mejo living a day like a lion
than thirty years of a hungry sheep. “
Our workhorse are the Tonnarelli, handmade, in the same way as our grandmothers. Then the saltimbocca alla romana, the lamb, the oxtail, the meatballs for all tastes.
Each ingredient is carefully selected, the presentation of the dishes is never left to chance, and our guys in the dining room are trained to give you the best of experiences.
We don’t talk about Tiramisu, you have to come and taste it.
The best Roman cuisine: where if not in Trastevere?
What we want to do at Nannarella is to give you the best possible experience, to make you rediscover traditional dishes with our personal interpretation; without upsetting, but giving our touch to dishes that have been in our DNA for generations.